Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Fantastic Four (2015) Review


No.


No. I'm not going to do it. What do you even expect me to say about Fantastic Four? Better yet, let me call it Fant4stic, because that's what everyone else is calling it and how this lifeless pile of trash was marketed. What do you want me to do? Do you want me to tell you why this movie is so bad? You already know why it's awful. The director disowned it, it was mutilated by critics, and was the biggest comic book financial flop in over a decade, hell maybe of all time. It's bad in a way I don't even need to explain it. It's so bad that I don't want to give it my attention. So instead, here's the Roger Corman Fantastic Four movie that was never released in the mid 90's. At least that had the decency of not being exposed to the public.


            


No comments:

Post a Comment