Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Secret Life of Pets Review


Sometimes, a movie is exactly how you expect it to be.


The Secret Life of Pets is a super cute movie about pets just being cute and adorable.

I could write a huge summary of just what makes the movie work or why I enjoy it so much, but this is one of those times where any kind of review that I would give seems kind of redundant. I mean, the movie is exactly what it says on the tin. It's a cute movie for families about watching dogs and cats run around and do funny animal things. It's 90 minutes of that, and if you've seen the trailers, then the movie is just that, only better. I had a blast watching it and watching so many dogs do adorable things.

So... here's a video of dogs doing cute things. Repeat this for 90 minutes, and you have one of the best family films of the year.


            


If it seems like this review is a bit short, it's because I've spent an insane amount of time working on the 100th review. Thankfully, that review is nearly done and should be out by Wednesday or Thursday. There's only one movie that I could possibly review for this momentous occasion...


No comments:

Post a Comment